View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 30, 2021, 6:05 AM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWAK View Post
Remember what they say in chiropractic circles?
"Follow the pseudoscience"
Wearing a mask while driving so that it impedes your vision as you crash into a tree is another way of reaping the benefits of a chiropractor without actually seeing one. Half these people can't see normally, and so it concerns me when they lift the mask all the way so that it risks covering their eyes when they are driving a minivan which they drive like an 18-wheeler. Wide turns, emergency blinkers on going up hill... makes no sense. I mean if they had nitroglycerin in the car, it would make sense but some of them drive like they have a barrel of nitroglycerin in the trunk.

Kind of like the folks that wear face shields when driving, have you seen those folks? I have... its insane. And there is nobody in the car... nobody. Mental illness is rampant in this country.

The minute some accident occurs, that face shield is going to wrap around that wheel and the edges will behead some of these people and the head will roll right out of the window with the mask still on the head. Not a pretty sight... not good for the children to see on their way to school after being locked up for 8 months watching a manic bear teach them fractions on the laptop.

Last edited by chris08876; Oct 30, 2021 at 6:15 AM.