View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 23, 2023, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapatan View Post
When was it put up?
Technically it was put up some time before 09/18/20, but it was updated several times, the first handful of times it was merely to update the construction dates, the archive doesn't have a snapshot of exactly when it was changed to this latest, more complete listing, but it was after 2/14/23.

They had this thing approved and knew they were making minor changes, hence the incomplete info, so they didn't update the listing to reflect that until a few weeks ago, when, I'm assuming they finalized the design/program. Obviously any contractors would have to inquire about the listing to get all the details so they could put together a bid, so even though the listing was updated with more exact details recently, it's possible they've been getting rough bids this whole time, and maybe I'm being too optimistic, but perhaps it only took a few weeks for any interested contractors to finalize their bids once the program was finalized and we'll be hearing more soon.

It seems odd that they would have kept the bid opportunity up for several years, updating it as they went along, and a few weeks after they appear to have finalized everything, the bid is now finally gone. I'm taking it as a positive unless someone more informed on the process says otherwise.