View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 17, 2015, 6:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoscStudent View Post
Seems that way. I thought Davis was easily the best in the debate, and many seemed to agree with that. However, people desire change for some reason and it doesn't seem like they care who says what.
And Davis likely was the best. Unfortunately he is carrying too much baggage and the PCs best before date has passed. I understand the desire for change, but in this instance I don't see things changing for the better under the team of Liberals. Nor the NDP for that matter. I think McCurdy was a bad choice and it seems to me like Lorraine is still running the show. I think the NDP will be lucky if they get one seat.

My thought is that the Liberals will be a mediocre government at best. Shortly after the PCs are voted out, people will forget about the reasons that they wanted them out and the Liberals will have created a new list of problems to contend with. A year from now the liberal support won't be anywhere near where it is now. Hopefully the PCs can rebuild over the next four years and come back stronger in the next election.