View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 16, 2022, 9:46 PM
DENNAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
To paraphrase jerry seinfeld:

"anybody can just make big plans, but you have follow through and build the big plans, and that's really the most important part of big plans, the build."
Ha! I was actually going to post a Seinfeld meme but I didn't think enough people would get the reference.

"you just don't know how to hold the reservation, which is really the most important part."

Quote:
I follow Golub on LinkedIn and a couple weeks ago they had posted something about the Tribune Tower renovations. I can't recall if it was in the posting, or in response to a question in the comments, but someone from Golub stated more info about Tribune Tower East was coming soon. I forgot to post that info here and now can't seem to find the post/convo anywhere. So, I'll just wait for an official update from Golub, although with the word recession being thrown around so often these days, I don't see this tower coming to fruition any time soon.
The "more info" could be that the building is cancelled but maybe it's just postponed (hopefully).

Lee would know more about the project than me obviously, but what he was quoted saying here is certainly untrue. (not being a "real" proposal)

As far as a recession coming hopefully it will be shorter lived and less brutal than the last. The US has learned some lessons and hopefully coping mechanisms.

Last edited by Zapatan; Jun 16, 2022 at 11:37 PM.