View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 15, 2021, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
Are you finally going to present your credentials for making diagnoses? What you seem to be saying is "disagreeing with ME is psychotic". Your name should be Narcissus.

For the record, when I think you are wrong I will continue to say so like any participant here has a right to do. If you want the subject dropped, stop making incorrect, unsupported statements.
Except it’s not me making incorrect, unsupported statements. It’s me and like a dozen other forumers making statements which are supported by a year’s worth of clinical and statistical data, and then you and one or two other hypochondriacs saying that the sky is falling and young, healthy people need to act like we are still in lockdown or we’ll all die.
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Last edited by 10023; Apr 15, 2021 at 1:57 PM.