View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 29, 2021, 4:00 PM
cle/west village/shaolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchmanonthewall View Post
Thanks for your kind words. I'm really looking forward to touring all the historic sights. New England is a treasure trove of American history and the closest I have been to the northeast is Cincinnati. I was surprised at how green the area is. My future son in law absolutely loves it up there. He is working in Ellington. My daughter recently graduated from law school and is currently clerking for a federal judge. She is moving as soon as her contract is up in September and has already gotten licensed in Connecticut. It is going to be an adventure. I am looking forward to the pizza.
as someone who lived around n'vuhl for two semesters long ago when it was sleepy and also visited recently, i would just say that you have not had pizza yet and so pepes and sallys and the others will be your first. a bold statement i know, but you will see its true.

and for sure as long as you find a neighborhood or town you like it will be fine as you will be amazed at how close you are to so much. nashville is quite removed in comparision.