View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 12, 2015, 8:32 AM
BANNED

This is a joke. NYC is a world class city and needs to do a transit link to an airport properly like it's overseas competitors in a world class manner. I can't believe they proposed a rail route that would take longer than bus routes. Nuts. The JFK link was half-assed enough (excuse my French) and takes forever to get into the city. I would have thought that they'd have learnt their lessons this time around and would have perhaps avoided such disappointing solutions. Instead of going all the way with something that could be truly valuable addition to the city that would be coveted by business travellers, they are going to be making the same foolish cost-cutting mistake again just because it is the easier option politically. They will not capture the business market. I think they should can the idea for a while until someone with half a brain comes up with a service that is worthy of LaGuardia and NYC. The AirTrain to JFK is just pathetic when you compare it to NYC's GLOBAL COMPETITORS. LaGuardia is the business hub of the city, it deserves something that business traveler are going to use and not avoid like that toy train to Kennedy.

Last edited by aquablue; Feb 12, 2015 at 8:42 AM.