View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 24, 2013, 5:52 AM
heavy user of walkability

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbad View Post
- expect the remaining scaffolding down from blocks 2 ('Channel MB') and 3 ('Venue') any week now ...
and well, we get our first glimpse of the brown skin on the market-rate portion of block 2 ('Channel MB'). here looking east into the alleyway between blocks 2 and 3, so at the south side of block 2 (Cirque du Soleil tent in the background) :

and here showing it with the colors of block 3 next door (I'm not sure, but I don't think the brown will be two-toned as in the photo - the darker bands looked to me to be places where some thin protective covering had not been removed yet):

speaking of block 3 ('Venue'), it also lost some scaffolding across the middle of its Fourth St side, revealing a coppery sun-screen with varied-sized rectangle cutouts. here looking south:

...north...

... and close-up:

down the street, this is looking west (as will be obvious to anyone who knows SF, given the presence of Sutro Tower in the shot) down Mission Bay Blvd North. so the Commons will be on the left, and that is block 11 ('MB 365') in the distance:

at the other end of Fourth, the UCSF office building must be at about its full height now: