View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 14, 2021, 5:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Launch 12 View Post
Did I misread the fine print on this blog that you had to be anti-Boulder, conservative to contribute? Every time I check this blog which is more and more rare it's some anti-Boulder bullsh*t. Boulder deserves the same level of transit service as other areas of the metro-area, but I know most of you won't agree. Feel free to remove me from this blog. Sick of it.
I mean you're entitled to your opinion, leave or go, but at least characterize people correctly. We aint conservative lol... unless it comes to Denver paying for Boulder's useless/redundant train.

Boulder has better bus and BRT service than anywhere else in the metro. It also happens to be 35 miles away and surrounded by a buffalo preserve of their own creation for the literal express purpose of keeping a barrier between them and Denver. Then you accuse people who oppose a $2 billion train that duplicates service that already exists of "being conservative," when Denver has NEVER voted against a tax increase and would likely tax itself again to have actual transit that serves Denver. The State of CO and RTD just keep rewarding cities that ARE conservative and DO vote down every tax proposal because they know they can just get the state or Denver to pay for everything.

Boulder is conservative and unwelcoming, all the limousine liberal virtue signaling BS aside. Denver is progressive and welcoming to all. Let's get that one thing straight. Why should the progressive metro pay for the conservative city's sh**?

Last edited by gopokes21; Apr 14, 2021 at 5:14 PM.