View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 8, 2021, 4:42 AM
Mile High Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeFive View Post
I going to assume that they'll be similar to the 'new construction' rental home concept brought to Denver by a Phoenix developer.

Want a house without a mortgage? Phoenix rental-home developer to invest $140M in metro Denver
Jan 29, 2019 By Kelcey McClung – Reporter, Denver Business Journal

Avilla Buffalo Run

Images courtesy of Avilla Buffalo Run

In order to find square footages I had to resort to a Phoenix Business Journal Piece

Given the land value at Central Park, I'd expect less open space between units than shown in that 1st photo above but would expect the home sizes to be similar.
As a National Real Estate Analyst, I can tell you that single-family rental is the fastest growing residential real estate happening right now across the country. It's growing leaps and bounds. Apparently a lot of people like single-family rental if there was more of it out there. The average size single-family rental in these planned communities is only about 1300 sf. I would expect it to be the same in Central Park (definitely not over 2000 sf on average). It's more about people wanting rentals with privacy and easier access (no stairs) and without being attached to other tenants (noise, etc.)

Also, the NE corner of 40th and CPB will also have the new stand-alone headquarters for Credit Union of Colorado, a smaller hotel, the headquarters for an auto care center, and a fast food joint (among other things that aren't confirmed yet).