View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 1, 2008, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reminiscence View Post
Thanks for posting those pictures SFView

I continue to support my two original choices, they have the most detail integrated with them. The other two proposals are so plain and boring, a part of me would rather keep whats there right now than to see those come to rise. More frowning architecture is not what we need here. I just hope the Giants are willing to open up the wallet a little for this one. They dont spend much for players, so at least make this happen.
You're welcome, Reminiscence.

I'm pretty much with you on your choices so far.

Overall the Giants renderings are very impressive. The open spaces are nicely situated for potential outdoor events. The rendering depictions are vibrant with activity. There is also green everywhere, including the rooftops.

The Build Inc. renderings are a bit sketchier, but the architecture looks of especially nice quality, and might be potentially more interesting. Build Inc.'s site plan looks very well thought out, with view axes oriented in sensibly attractive ways. The larger open spaces are more nestled between the piers to the east. That's okay, but I'm not sure if that would encourage as much outdoor activity as the Giants scheme. It's understandable that the Giants might have the slight edge in knowing about successful outdoor activity.