View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 17, 2023, 12:59 AM

Does anybody have a diagram as to exactly where the 4 towers are going to be built? Also, are the towers going to impede the flight paths to and from MIA? And are the 4 towers going to be the same height as original proposed? I love the proposals and didn't really think that you'd build so high nearby such a major airport such as MIA. If this project goes through, then I could see similar projects like Doral Int'l pop up in not just Doral, but in cities such as Hialeah, where flight paths don't really pass through Hialeah since it's practically impossible to takeoff or land from MIA through Hialeah since there's no flight paths that go through Hialeah from MIA since 3 of the runways run E-W along Doral and Miami and not Hialeah as well as the diagonal runway, which also runs through Doral and Miami. Let's hope that the FAA approves this project because it looks like the location doesn't really impede the flight paths and I'm optimistic to seeing Doral grow into a major city like Hialeah.