View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 3, 2023, 9:48 PM

A 17 story Homewood Suites Hilton Tempo announce for 100 Spring St. This is the same group that was going to do the dual brand hotel at Top Golf I think the problem was that the land owners would not sale. This project is across the street and will be 204 feet tall.

Crappy rendering and will post when I am not on my iPad.

A 14 story announced for 526 Lafayette, 150’, Siva Hospitality is the developer and SE Venture is the architect. Again if someone feels groggy and wants to post the rendering the go for it.

Hall Capital planning a 22 story 350 unit residential project at their Demonbreun Hill site. Details also emerged this week. This is within the current SP zoning approved for the site. No rendering yet. I think they can do at least two more towers within this site.

1806 Division once thought dead is now moving forward again down from 32 stories to 25. Few details right now but will be forthcoming.

Broadway Brewhouse has closed and speculation is there will be another tower at that site on the corner of 19th and Broadway.

Another large developer whom I can’t name just yet is about to be named for a large project inside the core. I know the location but I am not at liberty to say just yet, but I speculate there will be multiple towers. This would be this company’s first venture in Nashville but they are a big boy company.