View Single Post
Old Posted May 6, 2023, 3:14 AM
Fourth and Main

And then there was just one. A goal I've had for a long time. So, why do I feel this emptiness?

Video Link

I will say I miss everyone. I updated my profile here, so people there will know who I am here. I also tried to make this page load faster.

Jay seems to insist on linking everyone to this, even though I told him not to. This is updated MONTHLY and there is no real conversation here. I've tried to stop updating this, several times, over the past few years. When he said he would link to this, I told him he should link to waggonera's group, instead. At least this was updated around the time Jay linked to it.

As some of you may know, my wife Lauren changed the password on our combined facebook page, earlier this year; so I would stop using it to share construction updates. She uses it more than me. So, I had to start another facebook page to continue searching for photographs to make this update you're currently looking at. The photographs are from a variety of places (from Linkedin to Flickr and everything in-between) and many require accounts to search them. Right now, there isn't much on that new facebook page. Lauren has laughed at it, saying no friends, no posts, no groups, but I'm more of a forum poster. Since this update doesn't really generate much conversation, would you like to move this to that new facebook page? It would give me an excuse to do something with it other than construction photography searches and it would have the restaurants/retail projects, which I don't post here unless they are part of a larger project. It would also allow my posts to be shared. If you object, please let me know below. I may try to continue this update? I still love this place. This update is also more for people who moved-away and want to see photographs of construction.

I've already posted a few new updates at facebook, including some I won't post here. I also asked Jay, yesterday (Thursday afternoon), to link to that facebook page, but so far... he hasn't. I'll ask again until he links to it. This monthly update, with little or no conversation, isn't the right place to send everyone to.

Last edited by Matthew; May 6, 2023 at 3:49 AM.