View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 11, 2022, 1:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRKMRRMK View Post
For example ... The most Beautiful and Interesting Design of Structure Building in World until today and from all Eras is the Bank of China in Hong Kong. Ry made a more recent drawing, but it is not in good quality details, anyway Dylan was tolerant and accepted in his website, but Saturspace, a China Illustrator since long is not more active, but her drawing was better, more precise in all details, so he kept her drawing as first. Hope helped. There are some Structures, do not agree this decision, but is a matter of what taste he think is best. it is subjective his own criteria, but he is the owner of site, so he decides what his best for his hobby and himself. We do not have a word in this discussion, and we must accept his decisions. To be honest, think for most structures this have been working
Thank you for the explanation. I wasn’t sure if it was an algorithm or whether it was chosen by someone to be the main diagram. That makes sense now and I think the system has been working well. It was more out of curiosity and me trying to understand how the system works now that I’ve just gotten into drawing diagrams.