View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 11, 2009, 7:18 AM
heavy user of walkability

a few quick shots from this last weekend...

Latte Lane has transformed into a green leafy path, actually looks quite inviting, but is still fenced off, as I think can be seen in the pics.

looking southwest into the late afternoon sun:

looking into the entrance from the southwest corner:

and looking back toward the east:

over at the warehouse on Third St, the first signs of its imminent doom break through the missing roof sections:

and in front of the Diller Cancer Building in the Commons, work continues on the sewer infrastructure. ex-Pfizer (I've momentarily forgotten the name of the company that will actually move into a big chunk of the space) in the background:

another view, Diller building in background:

- the work around the southwest corner of the creek continues, and seems to have spread toward the south, but I can't tell what they're doing other than clearing some of the brush that was there.

- lots of earth-moving still south of 16th St where they're working on relocating the storm drain, though it looks to me that there's not much happening underground any more. could be in the final stages there?

- the plaza behind ex-Pfizer seems finished, but is still fenced off, I imagine until the building to the north is done.

- Third St northbound has been completely blocked to traffic from South St past the Commons as they tear it up for something, this over the past couple weeks at least.

- work continues on the CVRB, but I didn't think enough notable change in its external appearance to merit new photos yet...

and I think that's it. now I definitely have a general sense of things winding down as I wander through. we need a new major project!!

Last edited by timbad; Nov 13, 2009 at 7:09 AM.