View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 20, 2019, 6:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
You must be kidding?! The Impala was like a early 90s car lurching into the 21st century before it was redesigned sometime around 2013. It was a dependable car but the appearance was lacking for a car at that price point. GM moved it firmly in to the 21st century... it's a nice, attractive car that compares very favourably to the Ford Fusion. A bit bigger than the Fusion, not quite as big (at least it feels like it isn't) as the Taurus.

I own a Ford Edge and it has been remarkably reliable. 6 years and routine maintenance only.
I've owned both Ford Fusion and Chev Impala and I was very impressed with both cars. Powerful, solid and were good in snow and ice.

I own a regular cab short box 4x4 pickup (I live alone now) which I use regularly for hauling bikes, camping and towing trailers when I need to. Its a nimble little vehicle with tons of power and I like it a lot. My only drawback is that its too big for the garage on the house I'm renting so having it sit outside in the Ottawa winter is not something I like to see.