View Single Post
Old Posted May 15, 2021, 12:54 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry1656 View Post
Hi,
Just remember that what you see in film and TV may or may not be real - I loved that job! and I never watched another movie or TV show ever the same after I started working in Scenery. Directors and location scouts ... It doesn't mean that the same building exterior was the same building interior, or location, or ... anything.

We could turn an office into a hotel room in less than an hour, a hotel room into a newsroom in the same. It was all about the visual. This was shot on tight budget so I doubt a soundstage set up.
Best of luck !
Thanks Jerry [scenic carpenter---sounds like a fun job.] for your professional thoughts on these photos. Over the many years NLA has featured several other confusing movie set scenes. Photos can be very tricky items. There are many ways they can be manipulated and mislabeled.

I have to laugh. I drove up that bridge from San Pedro in 1982 and my car came to a stop near that tall green pole. Out of gas and I had to back down to the entrance and call a friend to bring me some gas....this was before cell phones.