View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 6, 2022, 3:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomguy34 View Post
I haven't listened in on any other presentations, so not sure how this one compares to the others. But..... my observations:
1 - They are leaning hard into "equity" and serving the under-privileged. Not sure if that was in the other presentations for the other bids.
2 - When the topic of the Bears was brought up, the response was "I can't comment on Solider Field or the Bears". That was it, nothing more. Not sure if that was them dodging the question because they know of more, or dodging because they are tying to keep themselves apart from OC.
3 - They really distanced themselves from OC. They are basically saying - "Hey - We can build this damn thing regardless of whatever happens with OC.
4 - They made a very weak argument for the whole "transit" integration. The talked about Metra..... a bus... and that was it. They made it sound like they are closer to CTA than the other two bids, which is not true.

Overall, a weak proposal in my opinion. But.... They do have experience with this stuff, so maybe they are hitting the right buttons that resignate with people that are not like those who frequent this forum.

Just my 2 cents.....