View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 15, 2019, 2:20 PM
Philly Rising Up!

Geez ajex...

What facts are you really bringing into the discussion, again? From your last post, I'm not sure I actually saw any facts. It seems more like opinions than facts to us. You provide more of your vanity comparisons to other facilities and you cherry pick your points. Re: sunlight, you have to remember people are sick and in a hospital bed and aren't sunbathing next to the window as the primary therapy, but to get a view of the outside and sun beaming into the room helps out psychologically for those that need it. Also, if patient is recovering and well enough to walk, then they can stand/sit next to window as they wish.Re: interiors, what in the world do you mean when you say standardized floors and room shapes? Where are the facts in your statement here? Standardized is a vague term.

And, finally, what press release are you referring to, when you quote me as regurgitating my opinion about the good that the care facility is providing to the sick in light of a bad looking design from the outside?

Last edited by iheartphilly; Jan 15, 2019 at 2:32 PM.