View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 9, 2021, 8:32 PM
Volatile Pacivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labtec View Post
That's not the naked eye. I've been to Niagara falls over 10 times and the top of Skylon Tower and stayed at the top of Hilton Fallsview High Hotel, it's hard to see with the naked eye.
Not sure about that. I was just on Niagara-on-the-Lake last week which is little closer but also down on ground level on the shore of the lake. I had no trouble seeing the skyline whatsoever which i was very surprised by. Both of the photos below were taken with a ordinary cell phone camera with zero treatment or processing other than the second one having digital cropping.

Frankly I was disappointed by the pictures because they didn't show the image as clearly and obviously as they appeared from the naked eye but it was getting late and I was losing the light. Plus what can you expect from a cell phone camera.