View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 15, 2023, 1:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAsam View Post
Scathing indictment of LA Metro by LA Times:

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...n-metro-trains

L.A. riders bail on Metro trains amid ‘horror’ of deadly drug overdoses, crime
Oh I experienced the foolishness the last few times I rode the subway and havent been back. From open drug use to yelling in cars, it is the worst I've ever seen it and I used to be a daily commuter from my home to DTLA for work stuff. I thought about sending this picture I took to Metro, but I didn't think they would do anything without me putting in immense energy to get them to listen and take action. I couldn't believe that people were so bold as to do this in front of me unashamed. Its like they are given permission to do this without consequence.

Every (grade separated train) should be automated from now on and the driver flow through the train validating fares, ensuring safety, and giving customer service. Funny, the green line was designed to be automated, but Union jobs! We can still write our elected officials to push for automation on newer lines as well as converting the red line and purple lines. I make sure to voice it at every moment of public input I see for Sepulveda line

Last edited by hughfb3; Mar 15, 2023 at 1:26 AM.