View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 28, 2019, 7:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut gallery View Post
It sucks BT was banned. I know he'd be excited about this and I'd love to get his feedback on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
I don't usually follow SF stuff, but have communicated w/ BT in the transport forum. Why was he banned? When?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordo View Post
^He created a sock-puppet account for some reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFView View Post
BT has a lot more time on his hands to do other things now that he was banned. I miss his commentary as well, and was always amazed how prolific he was. He joined this forum about the same time I did, but I can barely claim 1/34 as many posts.
Now that this project is taking shape in reality, I find myself having trouble remembering what it's supposed to look like so I went w-a-a-a-a-y back to find a good rendering and came across all this back and forth. Some of you know this by now but some may not so I'll tell you straight out I am the missing one.

I was not banned for a "sock-puppet sccount" or any such. I'm actually not exactly clear why I was banned myself--different mods have given me different reasons--but I believe the primary one is that I sorely aggravated a certain one of them in the Skybar who did the banning. I won't bore you with the details and it would be too far off-topic besides, but my sentence was commuted some time ago though under this new name.

Anyway, the ravages of time have also made me less of a walker getting around town as I used to be and I'm also spending more time out of town so I can't do a lot of photography on my own. For that reason especially I do appreciate what the rest of you do. And this is one of the projects I'm most interested in because it essentially completes the redevelopment of Yerba Buena, something I've waited since the mid-1980s to see. And a former Director of the Mexican Museum also is a personal acquaintance so there's that too.

Please keep the photographic updates coming.