View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 29, 2022, 7:30 PM
Environmental Sabotage

Quote:
Originally Posted by the urban politician View Post
If it’s because of Covid, they are idiots. Dumb people deserve to go out of business.

Thankfully, Chicago Auto Show is back to its full schedule this February and I’m planning to go. Everybody who wants to say home and cower over not catching a bad cold can go ahead and stay home. I love living and doing things
CDC estimates that for the 2021-22 flu season there have been at least 2 million flu illnesses, 20,000 hospitalizations, and 1,200 deaths.

Yesterday in the United States there were 2,732 deaths from covid. So in one day there have been over double the amount of deaths from people dying of covid than from the flu for the entire flu season.

Sure most all the people that are dying are not vaccinated like this guy:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rober...b04f9a12bd8084

Washington State Trooper Who Quit Over Vaccine Mandates Reportedly Dies Of COVID
Robert LaMay famously quit his job with a bitter videotaped sign-off directed at Gov. Jay Islee over his strict COVID vaccine mandates.LaMay told Fox that he obtained a religious vaccine exemption, but that he decided that required changes in his job due to his unvaccinated status were unacceptable

I wonder if Fox News who paraded this man on their shows is letting their followers know he just died of covid? Probably not.

Anyway I am not posting any of this to say we shouldn't go on with life as usual, which I have. But to say this is a bad cold is disingenuous and can be deadly to those who believe it and choose not to get vaccinated.