View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 27, 2021, 8:32 PM
Resu Deretsiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JManc View Post
Masks aren't the solution and people aren't going to wear them indefinitely. I would imagine even in the most liberal area, people are burning out. I saw a lot of 'non compliance' all over the Bay Area.
You're jumping off the deep end like 10023 and I want to know who is telling you that it's going to be indefinite? Heck, we stopped wearing masks up here a while ago...ain't coming back . It won't be indefinite. Plus if people are giving up in the Bay Area then that must really mean masks are not going to be indefinite.
Quote:
I was torn on Biden's mandate because while I feel it is overreach, it will force many to get vaccinated...either that or move to Florida and become a cop. That's probably the only solution. Vaccine = work.
Just think if there was a mandate the day after the vaccines were approved we could have moved on, but noooooo the government had to be nice and ask. Then people fought against it, so then the government had to find tricky ways to enforce it. They had to go after people's hobbies and jobs.