View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 18, 2016, 3:51 PM

@Londonee

I see all your points but two thoughts

1 - This I a lot different than Dranoff retail which is small and he historically has had issues filling his units (alos very high priced). And this is almost a destination in and of itself and as such could be a draw itself and not just retail infill.

2 0 While I agree there is so much crap from South to Washington this would anchor an end and other lots could fill (Rumors on toll across the street) and other lots could redevelop. Heck Mcds and the other and DD could all relocate into something more urban and les drive thru while having modest development

There is not reason why South to Wash on Broad cant develop rather quickly and be a draw

also Washington both west and East of here could develop and have large parcels to do so if demand comes

I think we need a (dedicated) busway (bikeway/road diet) on Washington that can connect to U City, Pennovation etc. also could stimulate TOD along Washington, potentially connected with De Ave and terminating at the MFL on the other end and the Spruce trolley hub in UCity