View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 21, 2023, 8:55 AM
🇹🇼

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRKMRRMK View Post
Of Course Dylan & YuSheng have to find their own compromise in which have really nothing to do, but can give my opinion

1. for the Exchange 106, try to redo the crown and sharpness of lines of glass and reupload
2. Among the 3 of Crystal Tower, Steamboy version is the best, just because the plain glass with sharp lines and clouds is impressive, YuSheng Version 2nd for me,
but Steamboy of Taichung is since long not active anymore. Indeed we changed many conversation, he wanted to make University in Architecture in Taiwan, and since then not heard anymore
3. Prefer the Carymonkezy version, because the steps back are fully accurate. However also this guy is since long not active anymore.
Agree, those drawings are imperfect. Carymonkezy's Pao Huei is better and more real than mine, and so do steamboy's.
I already accepted the reasons for choosing the primary, so I thought those buildings should keep to choose original primary drawings. The rule for choosing primary changed at this moment made me embarrassed and something weird.