View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 19, 2022, 2:29 AM
Future God

Chongqing I've been to, and it is unequivocally one of my favorite cities on planet earth... and I was there back in 2006, so I can't imagine how much has changed since then. Spent three weeks there last trip, spending at LEAST one day and night in Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Xi'an, Chengdu, Chongqing, and Lhasa. Checked a lot of the typical tourist spots off the list that trip (Great Wall, Forbidden City, Potala Palace, Great Hall of the People, Pandas near Chengdu, Chinese Opera in Shanghai, Terracotta Warriors, Three Gorges Dam tour, Samye Monestary, Wild Goose Pagoda etc. etc.) so I think a trip to kind of 'free roam' is in the cards for sure. The Pearl River Megalopolis is definitely now number one on my travel bucket list thanks to your passion and expertise... I'd also love to make it to the northeast to Harbin and Dalian someday too... Urumqi is probably a bit of a stretch though. lol

God I have really gotta make it back to China. I'm sure it's practically a different country from the one I visited by now... and let's be honest, China is one of those countries that you could vacation in exclusively for the rest of your life and never run out of things to see.

-Bob Marley

Last edited by BnaBreaker; Jul 19, 2022 at 2:42 AM.