View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 7, 2022, 6:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersm343 View Post
The Inquirer is getting to be almost unbearable at this point. I'm about to cancel my membership.

Between the constant far left progressive articles, and these constant jabs at the city of Philadelphia...let's paint Philadelphia in the most negative light possible no matter what the news is.... no covering new developments thoroughly, etc....

The article reads like empty office space is something EVERYWHERE is dealing with, other cities and suburbs a like.... but the heading is once again doom and gloom, the sky is falling, Philadelphia is facing impending apocalypse, everyone run and scream for the suburbs.

The editor acts like he just woke up this morning, learned there was a pandemic, and everyone is now working from home and this is the first time anybody is hearing about empty offices. Dude... we've been hearing about this for over two years now. This topic has not only been beaten to dead, but it's been taken to the mortuary and cremated at this point.

When in reality, once again, Philadelpha is faring better than most cities and regions due to it's lack of jobs and office space in the city limits BEFORE the pandemic. Philadelphia will be fine. It'll changea and evolve with the times as it always does.
Why haven't you already? They've given me no reason to pay them for their product for at least half a decade now.