View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 26, 2016, 1:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris08876 View Post
I agree. I just threw Boston in there because this design is one that was made for a river view.

But yes... Penn's Landing would be ideal. Would complement the area very well, and have a good chance of being built.

Take the parking away, add some retail, give it a mixed used title, and it would sport Philly very well. I think a small marina to spice things up could work. The height itself is not extravagant for Penn's Landing either so it won't stick out like a sore thumb.
Yep 100%. I mean I would love to see something in Camden kind of balance out the east side of the river, but I don't have a lot of faith in NJ embracing anything urban down here. It would look fine in Boston, especially the conservative height, but I think the avant-garde architecture is a bit more Philly.

If there was demand for it, I think it would have already been snatched up by Philly. But that's part of why I think it's a nonstarter. If it isn't viable on Penn's Landing, it's definitely not going to end up in Camden.