View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 12, 2022, 3:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMKeynes View Post
Thanks. So is this shorter tower definitely getting built? I like Dallas. I go there periodically for work.

As a New Yorker, to me, it’s small and quiet, but pretty much every place is compared to NY. Nonetheless, there’s something about it that really appeals to me. Same with its cousin, Fort Worth.
Are you referring to the 15-20 story proposed building for Goldman Sachs? There is really nothing definite yet. AFAIK, there is not yet a final agreement between Hunt and Goldman Sachs regarding this project.

I believe so far Hunt has obtained some zoning approval, City Council has approved conditional subsidies, and Hunt has stopped leasing apartments.

It does seem very likely the G-S building will be built, but given what has happened (and not happened AFAWK) so far and the extended time line (per the subsidy agreement with the City, the building structure doesn't have to be completed until December 31, 2027, with occupancy by December 31, 2028), it's a bit premature to say it is definitely happening.