View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 4, 2022, 1:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWAK View Post
No. Plenty of bay area people on here, me, friends, and family said it was awesome. This reeks of politics/upset at wearing masks which has been linked to autism (I can provide sources).
Lol how are you going to tell me no? What a weird thing to say. Also not sure what your swipe at autism was for either. It doesn't make any sense.

Quote:
Again, no. Most restaurants never closed or have at least been open since June of 15 last year. In other states they don't even understand the concept of outdoor dining, while we already had it before the pandemic. California had a tiered system so an experience in Malibu is not the same in let's say, SD or Sac. Drive 15 minutes north or south and you can find an area that meets your tastes. Plenty of businesses did not require masks for the statewide order and it's a scam perpetuated by a select few who claim CA was the lockdown state.
Are you trying to tell me there were restaurants that were not forced to close? The whole point of the Malibu example was the absurdness of what was going on in Californian at the time.