View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 28, 2021, 6:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obadno View Post
Brah we have had this debate before, nobody cares about anything outside of the USA. I know this is tough to swallow but until you do you are going to have a bad time.

But to push back on your statement the rich in EVERY COUNTRY and in virtually all societies live in large estates and homes. Everywhere and at all times. the middle class of the USA is quite wealthy by global standards and is able to get halfway/imitate to what is typically reserved for the rich alone in most places.

Let's correct: people in the US don't care about anything outside of the US. Be sure the vast majority of the people that don't live in the US care about their own countries, their own lives.

But why do you assume I care about it. You are the one seemed specially proud about your country's allegedly accomplishment instead of your own personal accomplishments. That's a bit odd.

I'm just pointing out that regardless you know about them, there are plenty of different urban forms different from the US suburbia. In fact, in the US itself, many of the rich in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston actually live in quite dense environments.