View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 16, 2009, 7:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDRCRASH View Post
^ I agree; we don't need somebody to consistantly state the obvious and not follow up with any solutions. It really is getting annoying...it may even border the line of trolling.
Sort of sounds like your first year on SSP. By the way, classy how that comment is directed at me simply because I posted a less than enthusiastic opinion that you don't happen to agree with.

And what "solution" are you expecting someone to come up with on these boards to the several-decade-long problem that is transit in LA? I'm curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDRCRASH View Post
Soooo, are you saying that we'll get no assistance from the state and federal level by then?
We might. But then again, I wouldn't get my hopes up when it comes to public finances (please see: THE NEWS), construction, transit, or LA's ability to get anything done. Planets had to align themselves for us to have what little we have now. I'm just doubtful that the Metro can accomplish everything it sets out to do within any reasonable amount of time. Even then, the projected 2030 transit maps still put LA far behind . . . well basically everyone.

I don't understand why anything other than pure jubilation over Metro's timeline is met with such hostility.