View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 14, 2021, 5:07 PM
heavy user of walkability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman12 View Post
Thanks Timbad, fantastic as always! Any idea if all those parking lots towards the end of the pictures are spoken for? I know 1450 Owens (which I believe is a bit to the left) was approved.
besides the Owens site, the lot just on this side of the traffic circle on the west side is to be a K-8 public school, with construction start repeatedly delayed over the years and currently slated for something like next year - back a few pages I think there was discussion.

and the lot immediately to the right of the traffic circle is to be affordable housing, the financing for which is still being put together I think.

besides that, that's all UCSF. they have chosen not to build on these parcels and instead have been buying up, and developing, sites outside the area given to them as their original campus (both elsewhere in MB and in Dogpatch) in recent years. must suit them better, but it has left this crater here for the time being.

edit: at least part of one of the parcels next to the Owens site is slated for greenspace as well, perhaps a playing field of some kind. not sure what the status of that is - almost all the park parcels in MB were/are extremely delayed in coming to be.