View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 1, 2018, 1:25 AM
DENNAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicubs111 View Post
so im happy and sad about this overall project... Happy about getting a nicely sized tower and a sizeable amount of jobs to the city.. Sad about what could of been for this site considering its unique location and the hype about how wolf point was supposed to be "iconic" for the city when the Kennedy family began development. Im also upset about the number of jobs.. if true.. 1k jobs over 5 years is not alot at all... they did take a huge amount of space so i cant believe that is all they will have but i was thinking somere in the 3k range of new jobs to fill 500k square feet. They also could just be consolidating office from other salerforce jobs in the city to fill the remaining of the 500k. There is a lot of inaccurate journalism going around so i will hold out till i get some solid facts though. I was just hoping the 1k jobs would be immediate hires and the remaining potential 2k jobs by the end of 2023.

Me too, although I believe the initial proposed height was even shorter (755' or something)

These three towers are way better than an empty lot though, despite being the perfect place for an 1000+ foot building. Maybe with a year to wait there will be some changes?