View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 20, 2017, 1:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcbrickley View Post
Great choice. I really dig the interior design....really slick. I almost purchased a 360 (unit 2002), but I was supposed to close the week Lehman's went down, so I walked away from my dn payment. Still smarts.

I really hated the finish out of my unit, I actually walked it the day before closing, and just couldn't get over how suburban "builder grade" it was. I woke up the next morning and decided not to buy.

From the renderings, I REALLY like the style of the Proper, probably my favorite (non-custom) condo finish out downtown.

Will the condos have all the amenities of the Hotel? ie....room service, turn down, spa, etc?

Cheers, and welcome.
Thank you. Funny you mentioned that regarding the 360.... I do recall Novare pulling a bit of a bait n' switch when it came to the finishes of the unit (specifically referring to the bathroom). I haggled w/ with them a bit before closing because certain things promised were definitely not delivered.

I also watched a House Hunters episode recently where a couple were shopping for a condo in Denver, and it happened to be a Novare condo. The interior was pretty much identical to the 360 so you're definitely right on the suburban cookiecutter-ness. Comparatively, since the proper isn't scheduled to finish until late 2018, I've been able to submit modifications to floorplans to the developer which has been an unexpected surprise.

Yes, amentities for residents at the proper extends to all services available for the hotel. It's all tied to a proprietary tablet app. Personalized service like room service, turndown, and spa treatments are of course not free, but residents do get a fairly significant discount. One of the main draws for me is that since the condo shares services with the hotel, the HOA is cheaper than a condo-only building w/ similar services.