View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 25, 2021, 1:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
Sorry if this has been addressed, but I'm a little confused regarding parcel ownership. According to Atlas:

[RED] 113-119 19th St. are owned by "113-119 LIMITED PARTNERSHIP" - Tower

[BLUE] 121 19th St. as well as 1821 and 1823 Sansom are owned by "19TH & SANSOM CORP." -

- 121 19th St. (corner building) - largely untouched, tower balconies above
- 1823 Sansom - actual parcel address 1824 Chestnut - (Cavanaugh's) - 1 story loading bay and small portion of tower
- 1821 Sansom - actual parcel address 1822 Chestnut - (Kim's Cleaners) - not part of original plan?

Are 113-119 LIMITED PARTNERSHIP and 19TH & SANSOM CORP. essentially a single entity at this point? The bulk of the building is obviously going on the 113-119 owned land. Perhaps someone here with experience in these matters could help to clarify.

The previous plan from the CDR last Sept. did not include parking and did not include the Kim's Cleaners site at all. There is also room on the Cavanaugh's site to widen the tower. It seems possible that this will be expanding East rather than up. I don't see any way to fit parking without the Kim's site. And as noted, these parcels stretch all the way to Chestnut.

(Sorry for the huge image, but the large size is needed to read the print.)

The first page of this thread from Oct 2020 shows a site plan identical to the one you are showing. The heavy black line is the property border, same as what you are showing. So I don't think the building footprint is getting any larger.
[IMG][/IMG]