View Single Post
Old Posted May 23, 2022, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebucket View Post
It looks like most of the Sepulveda Transit Corridor alignment proposals have it terminating at LAX. I suppose it could theoretically continue eastwards, on top of, or under either Arbor Vitae or Century to the sports complex. Are there any plans that have mentioned that?
The BYD Skyrail Monorail proposal mentions the possibility to expand their system to the stadiums deep in their documents. They were thinking about the bigger picture and getting both the Sepulveda and Inglewood contracts and having them be one line... I'm "nerdy" enough (read: Curious) to like to read through the hundred page documents. and I actually have the Sepulveda Transit Partners (Bechtel) 380 page document forever open as one of my windows on my laptop because its my favorite

Metro and Inglewood can think the same way about these corridors... Come on Mayor James Butts and Inglewood city council

**UPDATE** Found the map. I can't believe the lack of care and rigor they had with mapping Metro's existing lines... this alone devalues BYD's proposal in my eyes... but hopefully they sparked the conversations with Inglewood that put this in their minds...

Last edited by hughfb3; May 24, 2022 at 5:33 AM.