View Single Post
Old Posted May 31, 2020, 11:14 PM

IMG_0019 by mousquet, sur Flickr

If you'd been there this morning, you would have quickly realized the boulevard was still filthy and smelling like piss from last night.
That's obviously not the fault of these people who got up early on a Sunday morning to buy their food. It is because of the nasty pigs that dirtied it last night without a care, and of the City that wouldn't clean it up before this neighborhood market comes on stage.
It is a rather nice boulevard, though. You'd probably be ok to live there.

IMG_0020 by mousquet, sur Flickr

IMG_0021 by mousquet, sur Flickr

IMG_0022 by mousquet, sur Flickr

IMG_0024 by mousquet, sur Flickr

IMG_0025 by mousquet, sur Flickr

Then quickly, I passed this guy with his hands in his pocket who seemed to be annoyed by the camera.

IMG_0023 by mousquet, sur Flickr

You can see the picture is blurred because his annoyed look made me react while I was pushing the button.
He was not offensive to me. He only asked - what are you doing?
I'm taking pictures that I'll post to a foreign urban-planning forum, I replied.
The guy didn't seem to understand, so I had to repeat and grabbed his arm to tell him - don't worry. They'll find it fun and like it.

30 seconds later, I passed a young seller smiling at me and at the cam, looking a bit interrogative.
Hey, you want me to take your stand in picture? I asked with enthusiasm, because theirs actually looked alright.
Then a grumpy guy (probably the boss) showed up and said - no, you don't take pictures.
So I thought I had bothered them enough already, and moved on.

Last edited by mousquet; Jun 2, 2020 at 5:07 AM.