View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 16, 2022, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
So I guess he has now "tested" covid enough to know whether it is real and safe.

This is what I'll never understand. With something like 200 million Americans having now had at least one shot of vaccine (very rough math--please, no criticism on that), we'd be dropping like flies in a cloud of Black Flag if it was anything like as unsafe as covid. So just looking at the issue in relative terms, remaining unvaccinated makes even less sense than getting in a closed car with someone who is sick while you are yourself unvaccinated.
I dont understand why people think this though. Some only have one dose because that one dose caused adverse reactions. If we all dropped like that immediately then no one would trust the vaccine, which means the vaccine manufacturers wont make any money. They know what theyre doing. Like the corrupt food industry. Remember when the "food scientists" said margarine was safer than butter? We know how that turned out. Similar thing here with natural immunity being turned into a conspiracy theory.