View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 29, 2020, 4:55 PM
E pluribus unum

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshSteve View Post
For Ohio the answer is Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati. If you love one, you hate the others - those are the rules.
Cincinnati hates everything outside of 275. Columbus is probably most-favored because of being the capitol and home to a giant-ass university that brings in people from all over the country/world. Hard to pick a place that's least-favored, since the state is comprised of so many different little regions. From what little experience I have with Cleveland, it struck me as being it's own worst enemy?

Cleveland and Cincinnati hate each other only when it comes to sports teams (neither professional football team has anything to brag about). Cincinnati hates Cleveland because of some sort of fucked-up inferiority complex (I think it hates being in Ohio?). Cleveland just shrugs, doesn't give it much thought, and worries about Cincinnati giving itself a heart attack with all the stress, defensiveness and anger.

Again, Cincinnati hates Ohio and even the Chamber of Commerce/tourism boards refuse to acknowledge that it's part of Ohio ("Cincinnati, USA"). It's bizarre. And don't even think about calling them Kentuckians (or as some people say, "Cincitucky")