View Single Post
Old Posted May 5, 2017, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWILLSKYLINE View Post
^^^^yeah they talked about that in preliminary presentation I believe. Materials and equipment will be delivered via river and lower wacker.

I always wondered about vacancy of a building. Obviously buildings dont want to lose rent money by kicking out tenants early when nothing is set in stone or demolition isnt imminent but how long does a building have to be vacant before they can start demo? I guess its different if its only one company/buisness but if theres multiple companies do they have to wait until all of their rents run out or do they just get bought out to move out early?
Depends on the economics. If a buyout is cheaper than keeping the building only partially occupied they'll do that.
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov