View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 7, 2020, 3:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawd View Post
You're generally right about 'arcadia light'. There are a few pretty nice pockets south of the canal, though.
Everything north of Thomas is more-or-less gentrified at this point - there are a couple pockets of trailer parks and small multifamily but even these are disappearing - nearly ALL single family in this area of East Phoenix has skyrocketed in price since I purchased my home in 2011.

I live at 24th street and Osborn - the area has changed radically and prices are literally 4x what we paid barely 10 years ago.

Even SOUTH of Thomas, new build or good quality remodel w/addition - if you find a 3 or 4 bed with 2 or 3 baths you are definitely going to be paying 500k to 800k depending on finish trim.

The homes that replaced Baker Nursery on 40th St. and Osborn are currently listed for 1.2million to 1.6million and have all sold in that price range as well.

Another infill community further south at 40th Street and Campus Dr has sold new-build homes for 700k to 760k these are 1800 to 2200 square foot homes!