View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 9, 2020, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSW2492 View Post
From the same buddy who took the pics I've been posting, he said they are taking it quite seriously. The 6 foot rule is used, they have lots of hand sanitizer stations, and apparently there's one guy on site who does nothing but spray literally everything down with bleach/disinfectant all day.

I'm sure everyone knows a handful of people that aren't taking this seriously, and that's probably why you see some guys on site practically on top of each other.
From the sites I have been to, I would agree with you. I would just add that even for the majority of guys who are taking this very seriously, it can be easy to fall back to the old habit of helping out the other guys working nearby. They are trained to pitch in and help each other where needed and a lot of times that can put them within the 6' radius. When you've spent many years on a crew helping each other out in close proximity, it is difficult to just flip a switch and make a 6' distance more of a priority. From what I've seen the contractors are making a sincere effort to follow all guidelines and keep everybody safe, not just blowing it off and doing business as usual.