View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 21, 2022, 12:14 AM

Sorry for the late replies I need to check this forum more often. Wow at the anti musk comments. You’d think those who support urban development would support musk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The North One View Post
This is sarcasm here right? Because Elon ain't doing any of that, sorry to break it to you. You really believe the 50k house lie? That's been debunked, he's living it up in a fucking mansion. Another one of his compulsive lies.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/elon-mu...on-11640188548

Elon doesn't run shit, he just has ownership. He sits on his ass while other people are hired and payed to run his companies. He doesn't even have an engineering degree and you really think he's building rockets to mars with his hands??? LOLOLOL.

Mass transit? A kiddie ride has better throughput than Elon's Vegas deathtrap. I mean you have to be joking right?? The truth is right in front of you. Otherwise I really pity you. This is some serious boot licking.
You’re just talking out of your ass. A photographer followed him around and caught him sleeping at his friends mansion in Austin. Guess that means he lives there to some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badrunner View Post
What is sad is that you worship this wretched man.
I don’t worship in fact I criticize him a lot and have my skepticism.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmecklenborg View Post
25+ companies around the world build tunnel boring machines - thousands of them each year. But Musk - and Musk alone - possesses singular insight. The Boring Company effing bought existing TBM's, threw their logo on them, and the fanboys were fooled into thinking Musk had improved on an existing design.

He's just like Donald Trump. He built one tower in Manhattan in the early 80s and he had everyone believing he was the biggest developer in the city. Otherwise he just lends his name to other people's projects. Musk is no different - he didn't found Tesla, he bought into it, and made himself the face of the whole wildly subsidized scam. He bought TBM's and put his logo on them. It's one thing after another.

He's no Thomas Edison. Read my previous comment - he buys into other people's ideas and tricks people like you into thinking he came up with them. Space X hasn't done a damn thing that NASA or other for-profit companies didn't do decades or even 50 years ago. McDonald-Douglas built a self-landing rocket back in the 90s but nobody remembers it because they didn't have a Donald Trump CEO tricking journalists and dominating the news.
Regarding the tunnel boring I’ve mentioned I’m skeptical of it but I want to see where it goes. That along with hyper loop are what I’m pretty skeptical of.

Actually he’d be more comparable to Edison than Tesla.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedok View Post
I’m pretty sure he’s quite publicly said that he expects a lot of the first wave to die and have pretty well no interest in being among them?
We’ll see I guess. He’s probably not wrong. No one is being forced to go.