View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 18, 2023, 5:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by megadude View Post
Dillon Brooks is becoming a real bitch. He talks so much shit now that he's in the Association but from what I saw during his Oregon days you'd never expect that. He seemed more like a real stand up guy. I remember when he took an unnecessary shot at the end of the game against Duke and in the handshake line Coach K had words for him and Brooks was real attentive and basically saying yes sir, I apologize. Coach K in the interview after the game was asked what he said and I can't remember his answer but it turns out he lied because a mic picked up what was said. And Brooks actually didn't need to apologize because his coach actually instructed him to shoot the ball.

Coach K is seen as the super legendary and honourable father figure and mentor of college basketball. He has twice been caught lying as both times it was later revealed what he actually said was caught on mic.

And he's on the same team as Ja Morant who I hope is not turning into a real head case. It's also the team that had Zach Randolph, another nutter.
Honestly I am not sure I ever even heard of him until recently, lol. Just another no-name guy trying to get attention for himself. It's easy for someone from Sauga to suddenly start acting tough in a league full of players from US inner cities and Eastern Europe now that they got money and a gun-wielding Ja Morant to shield them, but I bet this guy would get his ass kicked in Malton, let alone Compton.