View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 12, 2019, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBane View Post
First, I don't think it's apparent. Maybe b/c I don't drive much in CC (which I noted in my earlier post). Or maybe because there's so much traffic, double parked vehicles, and pedestrians that the lights - if they are timed - probably has minimal impact in speeding up traffic, which of course is totally fine and expected for that part of the city.

The other thing I had previously said and bears repeating is that the synchronization issue, for me, is most apparent (and painful) outside of CC on streets like Washington Ave and Girard Ave. So the amount of time I spend in CC really has no bearing on this.

But going forward, I'll be sure to document the time I spend in CC so that way my commentary can still be credible.
Dumb debate but I am on your side. No car but in Center City every week day. I kinda knew this existed on Pine and Spruce but not other streets. Don't think knowing traffic light patterns has much bearing on your credentials to weigh in on development. Londonee needs to stop being car-ist.