View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 19, 2023, 3:04 AM

^^^Not surprised by this AT ALL!!! The Biden/Comcast curse strikes again! First the USFL when the Stars lose to the Stallions, then the MLS when the Union loses to the LAFC, then MLB with the Phillies losing to the Astros, and the NFL when the beloved Eagles lose to the Chiefs and Andy Reid (we need to revert back to the kelly greens NOW), and now this! I've always felt that it was never going to happen, and now that has come true!

In all seriousness, I actually liked the project considering you could go to KOP from either Norristown or 69th Street, and as long as you have SEPTA running the city's mass transit system and the regional rail system, expect this to happen! Which means NOTHING!!! I remember when SEPTA was supposed to extend the BSL to the Navy Yard and that hasn't happened, while other cities like Boston has extended the Green Line to Union Square & Tufts and will possibly a Blue Line extension to Lynn, the Second Ave Subway to Harlem in NYC, the Red Line extension to Chicago's Far South Side, Miami's expansion to Hard Rock Stadium and the County Line, LA's expansion to LAX, DC's extension to IAD, and BART's expansion to San Jose and Santa Clara.

Philly is just the worst city with the worst mass transit system in the country all because of SEPTA!