View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 1, 2022, 5:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverman View Post
Why would this ever change? Manitoba is not a good place to live tax wise, climate wise and crime wise. Opportunity wise too. Canadians have the right to live anywhere they want in the country, and pretty well every other province is more appealing than Manitoba. Out migration will never stop.
Do you really think it is that much different in other provinces? I hate to say this but no where in Canada has great weather. The economy here is not that bad. Unlike many other places in Canada a working class man still has a fighting chance to own a home here (though that is changing).

Crime wise yes we are worse off, that is the only real down fall here and I don't see anyone wanting to really seriously handle this. At a time when we should have more cops on the street, many people are calling to defund the police. The way we are going crime will only get worse.

The vast majority of immigrants to WInnipeg are from Punjab india, that seems to be the case right across the country though. I think they out number Filipinos now.